> Riserva Naturale Incisioni rupestri di Ceto, Cimbergo e Paspardo: Presentation
Riserva Naturale Incisioni rupestri di Ceto, Cimbergo e Paspardo
The Museum of the Regional Reserve of Rock Art Engravings of Ceto-Cimbergo-Paspardo is situated in Nadro, inside of an old inhabited nucleus of XVI century.
- Information point.
- Ticket office throughout the Regional Reserve.
- Into the Museum is organized an exhibition about Rock Art and Camunian Culture, realized with aid of surveys, tables, close copies of finds and material objects.
- Show room for exhibition.
- Multimedia room for general information and deepening.
- Archaeological laboratories for didactic visits.
- Bookshop e merchandising.
- Guided service for individuals and groups throughout the Camonica Valley.